12 August, 2005

blabbing

as i reread the post i just wrote i realized it sounded like i like this friend that i talked about and i just wanted to make that clear that i don't. there is nothing going on there and there never will be. definitely not that type of a relationship. besides... i'm waiting on that man (michael brown knows who that guy is haha) anyways i've just been thinking about a lot of stuff today. why be fake? why act like you're somebody who you're not only in front of some people? does it really make any situation better? should we be faking along with them so there is no more conflict even though knowing that that's not right and we need to work on the issue? wow look at the time 11:11. sarah. haha. well today i got a new journal. it is so awesome. for those of you who don't already know with the gift card my mom got for me for lifeway along with my nasb Bible i got a journal as well so i don't know what is should use the new one for now because i already started writing in the other one from lifeway so if any of you guys have an idea please leave me that comment on what you think.! anyways i'm really excited about it. both of them are just so amazingly cool. tomorrow night is going to be so great. michael and i are going to the mfah to go through the baseball hall of fame exhibit along with the rest of the mfah just because i love it. and those of you who know me know i love love love love art. and i hear there is going to be a lot of photography in the baseball hall of fame exhibit so that is very exciting for me. aww my cat is so cool (his name is michael too. michael is my favorite guys name and i love it for girls to which i keep finding more people that like it to. if i were to change my name that is what it would be michael. i probably would do michael emily duffy. oh wow i really like that. maybe i'll talk to my parents and just end up having two middle names. michael emily anne duffy. haha. i really think i'm going to.) anyways i love my cat and he loves me. so that's just how it is and that's great. he came and started kissing me. he's trying to make up for all of his biting behavior yesterday. sarah knows what i'm talking about. yeah check out my face i got a cut from those viscous teeth. God is so tremendous. He just keeps surprising me more and more. i love Him. i keep growing deeper in love with Him. that's they way it will be. a love that grows deeper and deeper that never seems to stop growing because of the amazing God that you're falling in love with. my God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well if your changing your name to michael then I'm changing mine to "Princess Consulea Bananahammock"!! And Bill is "Crap Bag" hehe