17 August, 2005

catching up

well monday went pretty ok. the party was awesome though. i love those guys so much. mark and sarah got me chewy snacks!!!! i love chewy snacks! and then they got me this coin purse thing that's really pretty that i like a lot and they also got me these gorgeous green earrings! i love them! i had a lot of fun at 1317 though. it just felt good to be there with that person i'm so close with. we didn't get to talk to much about stuff that i wanted to discuss because there were some other people there but that's ok i guess. we can just talk when i get back from ny. which i really need to do. just let some stuff off of my chest and get a opinion on them. from the person i want that opinion from. now that i'm here i thought of about a million things for that black poster board... next week i'll just have to make him a new one. yesterday was ok. i just relaxed and tried to get away from stuff and i did this really cool artwork. i liked it a lot. (if you know me you know i don't like to many of my artworks but i love to do them anyways) so i'm going to put it on the wall in my apt. when i move out. today was pretty good though i completed 1 1/2 of my english books so that was great. yeah me. productive! tonight i'm going to community groups at sue's and that's going to be great. then i get to see amie (lauren) tonight which i'm so looking forward to. she turns 20 tomorrow!!! i'm so excited. which means i turn 18 in 3days!!! and that also means in 3days from today we go to my buffalo and my new york city!!! i'm ecstatic about that!!!! butterflies and hurricanes... i'm worried...

No comments: