01 August, 2005

...family

well today has been going ok so far. my aunt wasn't to bad but during the memorial service she broke down. the memorial was a beautiful service except for i didn't like the preacher guy to much (it was at a presbytarian church) he was reading a paper and you could tell he was reading directly off of it and he would mess up his words a lot and he was getting me kind of angry. but it was ok. my cousins were breaking down really bad since it was their grandfather (they are really my 3rd cousins) my cousin and i were breaking down really bad though. it was just awful. my eyes are somewhat burning right now and that's not fun. plus i got no sleep really either. after the memorial service we went to my aunt's house and had a huge lunch. it was really good. it felt really nice to see a lot of my family and get to spend some time with them. we also had some friends of the family over as well and that's was nice to see them (they were a lot of my grandma's and great grandmother's friends that have kept in touch with the family). it was really nice though. i miss them all so much. all of the time. tonight some of our family is going over to my uncle's house for dinner at 5:30 and it's 4:16 now so i'll have to leave here in about an hour. i was thinking i might make debbie's chip dip ball thing i like i'll have to call her and find out all of the ingredients though because i would never remember them. hehe me and cooking again. but i'm definitely looking forward to that tonight. i love my family. then tomorrow my flight leaves at 6 so we have to be at the airport by 5 so another early morning. hopefully i will be able to sleep on the plane. haha. i can't sleep on planes for some reason. i'm not afraid or anything i love flying. i just can't sleep on planes or cars but cars sometimes it just depends. and i'm still exhausted from last night. so i think tomorrow when i get back to houston i'll get the key from lauren and go home and sleep until she gets off of work. haha we'll see if i'm able to do all of that. i want ted's hot dogs too. they are the best hot dogs!! if you know me you know about me and hot dogs and trust me they are the best!!!!! mmm so yummy. i think i'm going to make debbie's chip dip ball thing.

No comments: