02 August, 2005

coming back

well it's 5:06 here in new york and i'm just finishing putting those miscellanious items back in my bags as i look out the window at my buffalo. last night i had a really good time at my uncle's house. i love my family so much so that definitely was good. my cousin and i went and watched our cousin that is a year older than us coach a softball game so that was exciting. then i got michael and i ted's hot dogs!!!!! they are the best and i'm so excited so i can't wait until tonight to give him his hot dog and eat mine!!! i love hot dogs!! be praying that our flight goes ok and that we don't get any delays this time. i just want to get this flight over with. i have community groups tonight so i'm excited about that. well i'm looking out that glass one last time and realizing that when i go back i still have even more problems that i have to deal with. be praying for me i'm definitely having a hard time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im glad your coming home soona and you had a good visit with family. sorry it was such a crappy reason to have to go though. be safe and we will see ya soon