10 August, 2005

not bad.

today was a good day so far. i never get to spend time to much with my mom much less alone. today we spent a lot of time together and it was great. she also got me a gift card for lifeway so i can get a nasb Bible. so i'm excited. i think i'll go before community group. my mom is great i love her. today was just so relaxing too. i got to read part of the next book for my internship so i did get stuff done too. i didn't get to much sleep last night either. what if the dream will really happen... i just can't take it. and since it started up again the thoughts have been remarkably overwhelming. God is so awesome though and through all of this he is definitely speaking to me and guiding me through in numerous ways. who know what else today holds in store

No comments: