09 August, 2005

crap

the dream is back... same repeated dream. will it come true? will everything ever end so i can move on? my thoughts have been overwhelming me. i feel like absolute crap right now. but i did have a good dinner with my community group. i'm really becoming torn up over everything that's happening. i can't wait to be in my buffalo again. but not be behind that glass again. i'm in so much pain i'm about to do the thing i hate the most. i need so much of my God's help right now. i want to let the hatred go and the unforgiveness. will i ever be able to? it is becoming more and more harder everyday it seems. i just want to be happy all the time and not have these thoughts overtaking me. i just can't take it anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off: I LOVE YOU.

secondly: all the good things in life come with hardships that make it all the more worth it. keep your chin up darling face...pretty soon you'll be in new york, and when you get back, back to work and raising money that you can put to an apartment with your bestfriend.

things will only get better.

your faith is amazing. again, i'm excited we're doing Bible study together.

CanadianYankee said...

thanks sarah i love you too. that means alot