31 August, 2005

random

well the game is over. we won, 2-0. i love the yankees! everytime i watch their game i get this adrenaline flow. then i get crushed because i think of how i could of made it there if i kept going and maybe i could of been like billy sunday if i kept on going. am i really making the right choices? i definitely hope so. i am so exhausted right now but i can't sleep. i have work tomorrow and i'm excited. i started on tuesday and i was really glad to be back. my friend definitely made the day a lot better as well. they are so awesome. they can make me smile and laugh no matter what kind of mood i'm in. it was nice seeing all of my other friends as well to but this one friend in particular made it even more special. it feels so nice to be back at that place where i know i can really escape from everything. friends and all. even though that may sound bad it's true. it's kind of like getting a break from life for a little bit or something. it never seems to where me out. except for by the end of the shift i just don't want to be standing anymore but if i had to i could. so it's nice. i like going there. well i have this cut right on top of this freckle on my arm and the scab got ripped off today and i think it took part of the freckle with it. if anyone knows let me know. can i get any disease or something weird like that from this? i know this sounds funny but really i think it ripped this line of my freckle of with it. it hurt. so many thoughts... i have a stalker type person... haha. if you want to know about them ask me. i'm not going to post it because i don't know if they read it or not. i'm so in love with the yankees! i'm thinking about taking ballet to get back in shape. if anyone would want to do that with me just let me know. oh got my pictures back from ny yesterday! they are so awesome all 12 rolls! some of them were missing so i'm going to have to check out the negatives and see if they didn't print or if they didn't come out. a couple were a little blurry but that's ok. they kind of look cool that way so that is ok. nm hjbkm. <---- that is a message from my cat. if you know what it means let me know. he's so cute he was sitting here next to me and meowing and then pressed with his paw and that is what came of it. argh. my shoulder is hurting so bad. lately it has been hurting almost constantly, it'll pop a lot, it sounds like it's tearing sometimes, and sometimes i can feel it go out of place and come back in. ugh. gross. luckily i see the doctor soon. i love my doctor he is so good. man God definitely blessed derek jeter. hehe. ask mr brown cow about it, he'll let you know. (michael brown for those of you who were wondering) well i'm going to go to sleep before i have to get up to get ready for work.

No comments: