05 August, 2005

smiling...

yesterday was just awesome. i had so much fun with sarah. i love her. my hair turned out perfect. i love it. i will post pictures after i get them from sarah. then i came home and started finishing my homework for my internship but ended up falling asleep which was good because i needed it and yes i finished all of my homework on time. i picked up lauren from work and she just had a crazy day and i felt completely awful because there wasn't really anything i could do. normally there's something i feel that i can do but i didn't feel like there was anything. i spent the night at my mom's house and it went pretty ok because jeff wasn't there until the morning and i had very little confrontation which was good. then today i just finished my homework and then i had to leave to go meet bill and jessica. i got stuck in so much traffic!!! the meeting went awesome. i love jessica! i'm having so much fun becoming better friends with her and working through the internship together. i'm going to miss her when she goes to russia. we are going to be decons for Kaleo though so that's interesting. then jessica came over to talk with lauren about russia and they're here talking all intently haha. you think they'ld be all depressed or something they have such serious faces haha just kidding they are happy. pray for me guys because i'm starting to stay at my mom's house again on sunday. well mr. brown cow should be over in about 15 minutes so that'll be fun! he's so much fun. steve is hilarious!!! he's playing with the dogs. he makes me laugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, i had a blast. you're tonso' fun and i'm glad we'll be spending more time together in Bible studyyyy. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! more women deacons! can't wait to see the hair!