08 August, 2005

well there's definitely been a lot going on lately. i'm back at my mom's house and today has been pretty fun i've been hanging out with my little brother and sister. we went an saw 'charlie and the chocolate factory imax' and then went to a couple stores now we are back home. i've been having so many thoughts these past couple of days i can't seem to sort them out. it's killing me. yesterday was a really good day. it was really relaxing. we went to kaleo and afterwards lauren, michael, and i went to the food court at the mall and went to a couple of stores (i got this really cool hat!!) and then we went back to edward's to watch the 'march of the penguins' after that we went to michael's house and watched him play the drums for awhile God's so amazing and he shines through michael. after that we watched 'i love lucy' for a while then we went and dropped my car off at lauren's house and then we went and ate at hard rock cafe. then we got to walk around downtown for a little while while i got to take pictures!!! i've been wanting to do this for so long and i finally got to it was so exciting and then all of a sudden emotions and thoughts trampled me over and i just didn't feel good anymore. we left and went home and then i left to go to my mom's house. life is so hard sometimes. i can't wait to community groups tonight. it's my home group and i'm really excited. i love them and it always seems to help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked this entry. :) glad you had fuuun. <3